Upcoming Faculty Meetings
During our next three meetings as a faculty, we will discuss specific components of our new daily schedule and annual calendar:
- Student-report writing
- Short-week structure
- Draft calendar review
- Faculty Development / 75-minute sample classes and debrief (8:30-10:45 a.m.)
- Faculty Meeting – course-time envelope in 4×5 (11:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m.)
- Placement of the Empathy & Balance Curriculum
- Policies about programming during open spaces in the schedule
- Academic Council recommendation (64 class and PE as a fifth course)
Lunch Table Conversations
Also join us for today’s (Friday, October 14) Lunch Table Conversation, which will conclude our fall series, in the Mural Room, during Period 5, from 12:10 to 12:55 p.m. Lunch will be served. Come with questions or just come to hear the latest on implementation planning for Andover’s new daily schedule and annual calendar. Notes from each day’s conversation will be posted on PAnet. All are welcome to attend! RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In advance of 4×5 discussions, we invite you to explore the new “4×5 tab” on PAnet. Review related policies, curriculum development, meeting/lunch table discussion summaries, and much more. Content will be added continually as the year progresses.