Our goals, ambitious in scope, depend on the implementation of certain institutional directives. More logistical and operational in nature, they must be considered and carried out with reference to each other:
- Communicate our need-blind admission policy widely as a defining characteristic of Phillips Academy.
- Build a student-centered daily schedule and annual calendar.
- Develop a Campus Master Plan that encompasses renovation of our athletic facilities.
- Create a Climate Action Plan that advances sustainability on campus.
- Compose a succinct and current expression of the Academy’s mission and purpose.
- Perform regular assessments of equity and inclusion on campus, considering the interests of all students, staff, faculty, and administrators.